Forms (CLA)

CLA Students

You are here

Forms (CLA)

Declare or Drop a CLA Major: CLA Declare, Drop, Change site.
Declare or Drop CLA Minor: CLA online form.
Change CLA Advisor OR change requirement year for CLA major, CLA minor or Lib Ed Program: CLA advisor/year online form.

Admission after Dismissal form
Exception to CLA Program form (course exceptions and waivers)
Midterm Progress Report form (academic probation students)
Plan for Major Declaration form
Senior Benchmark (paper form) Senior Benchmark (online form)

Major and Minor Forms

Advising Worksheets


Additional Forms

UMD One Stop Forms

  • Academic Status
  • Admissions, Transfer, and Re-enrollment
  • Appeals and Petitions
  • Financial Aid
  • Graduation
  • Loans
  • Registration
  • Student Account
  • Student Records and Personal Information