Tribal Administration & Governance
American Indian Studies
You are here
TAG B.A. Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of UMD's B.A. program in Tribal Administration and Governance will successfully:
- demonstrate the ability to summarize, compare, and contrast tribal governance practices, constitutions, and statutes.
- demonstrate the ability to summarize and analyze settler policies and legal principles concerning Indian nations, as well as settler governmental relationships with Indian governments.
- formulate effective approaches to strategic and project management in tribal contexts.
- demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of accounting, economics, operations management, organizational management, applied statistics, financial management, marketing, and human resource management.
- demonstrate the ability to summarize, analyze, and synthesize the leadership qualities required of tribal administrators.