You are here
Advising through COVID-19
We are going virtual beginning Wednesday, March 18, 2020. An appointment by phone is also available.
Regular hours: M-F 8am-4:30pm (unless otherwise posted)
Drop-in Advising hours: W 9am-11am & TH 2pm-3:30pm
Contact Us: 218-726-8180 / email@example.com / 310 Kirby Plaza
- Advising appointments can still happen by phone or through Zoom (video conferencing):
- Check your email for all UMD updates.
- For more information about our services through this time, see this page for COVID-19 CLA Advising updates we want you to know.
- Campus Calendar - Registration, drop/add, billing dates and more....
- UMD Public Relations: UMD Community Offers Words of Encouragement (YouTube)
- Advises: Communication, English, Journalism, Linguistics, Writing Studies
- Additional: Undeclared, psychology, education
- Advises: American Indian St, Cultural Entrepreneurship, Environment, Sustainability & Geography, Foreign Languages, GIS, History, International Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, preLaw, Tribal Administration & Governance
- Additional: Undeclared, science
- Advises: Anthropology, Criminology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Sociology, Women, Gender & Sexuality St
- Additional: Undeclared, business, international students
- Advises: supplemental advising for faculty
- Coordinates: Academic Standing, processes and procedures in the office, curriculum management
Meet our Student Advisors!
Peer advisors are available for peer-to-peer advising. Drop-ins are welcome! Learn about the various advising tools to assist in your academic journey.
- Advisement & Registration assistance
- Assistance with advising tools and degree planning
- APAS, Grad Planner, Schedule Builder, etc
- Add/Drop CLA majors/minors
- Add/Change CLA Advisors
- Scheduling appointments with a professional academic advisor