You are here
2017-2018 CLA Wide Scholarship Recipients
Deadline: Friday, March 2nd, 2018
The UMD College of Liberal Arts is pleased to announce the following scholarships recipients for the 2018-2019 academic year who were recognized at the CLA End of the Year Awards Reception.
See the full list of scholarships and awards available in the College of Liberal Arts. Not all scholarships listed are awarded every year, and this list is subject to change at any time. The number of scholarship awards and amounts vary based on donor guidelines and available funds.
- CLA-Wide Scholarships are open to students with any CLA major. Scholarship recipients will be notified in April and recognized at the CLA End of the Year Awards Reception.
- Scholarships are generally awarded in the spring for the following academic year. However, some scholarships may be offered on a different cycle.
- Students are encouraged to check with their individual departments for additional scholarship opportunities and details.
- In order to be considered for need-based scholarships, students must apply for their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the stated deadline.
- Transfer students may apply for many of the CLA-Wide scholarships. Since transfer students have not yet established a University of Minnesota cumulative GPA or relationships with UMD faculty and staff, these applicants should submit transcripts and letters of recommendation from their most recent school.
- CLA students are eligible for campus-wide scholarships. Information and application materials can be found on the UMD UMD One Stop website.
How to Apply
The deadline to apply for 2018-2019 CLA Scholarships has ended. Applicants will be notified of selections in April 2018.
The application for 2019-2020 CLA Scholarships will be available spring 2019. Please check with you individual departments for additional scholarship opportunities and details.
Please note that receiving a scholarship may reduce your existing financial aid award. For more information about how scholarships may affect your financial aid click here. here.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.