You are here
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) is a funding opportunity intended to support undergraduate research by supplying modest financial backing to subsidize research time and expenses. UROPs are funded twice yearly by UM central administration. Visit the UROP site for more information. CLA students should direct all questions to Dr. Olaf Kuhlke, Associate Professor, College of Liberal Arts.
Archive of previous funded research: Duluth Journal of Undergraduate Research.
- Anishinaabeg Plant Issues and Contemporary Issues - Kate Hagsten
- Perceptions of Women and Gaming: Exploring Implications of Intersectionality through Quantitative Analysis of Blog Comments - Noah Petters (NEW)
- Stigma and Childhood Obesity Prevention Campaigns - Elise Viger
- Attempting to Feed America: Examining the Many Stakeholders Involved within the Food Banking System - Katie Pelzer
- Fighting to Love, How Intimate Partner Violence Affects College Students - Nile Sky Hammelman
Environment & Sustainability
- Demographic Sentiments Towards Development on Park Point - Ahnika Hesbjerg (NEW)
Hispanic Studies and Latin American Studies
- Exploring Precious Metal Mining in Peru through Film - Madison Sachs (NEW)
- A Corpus Analysis of Semantic Networks for English Prepositions - Andrew Buntrock
- Correcting Vaccine Misinformation: Overcoming Ego Defense in Vaccine Messaging - Christopher Wagner (NEW)