You are here
Weiqing Zhang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Chinese Area Studies
- Zhang, Weiqing. The Translated Novel and Modern Translation Theories, A Case Study on Xin Xi Xian Tan. Beijing: China Social Sciences Publishing House, 2013.
- Zhang, Weiqing & Miao, Tianshun. “Xin Xi Xian Tan and Translated Novels over the Last Sixty Years in Modern China.” Mangzhong 10(2013): 38-39.
- Zhang, Zheng & Zhang, Weiqing. “The Rewriting of Religious Facts in Lishao Jushi’s Translation.” Chinese Translators Journal 2 (2010): 12-22.
- Zhang, Weiqing & Zhang, Zheng. “Lishao Jushi’s Tactics in Presenting Lady Images in Translation,” Foreign Language Education 3 (2010): 101-104.
- Zhang, Weiqing & Zhang, Zheng. “Lishao Jushi’s Poetry Translation Tactics in Xin Xi Xian Tan.” PLA Foreign Languages University Journal 1 (2010): 62-66.
Awards & Honors
- Imagine Fund (2015)
- Chancellor’s Faculty Small Grant (2015)
- College of Liberal Arts Faculty Development Fund (2014)