You are here
CLA students, new and returning, an adventure awaits you! Trek your way to a number of the co-curricular activities offered by your college and its departments. Once there, get a stamp in your CLA/Alworth Institute passport. As you fill the passport with stamps, you will win prizes and enhance you knowledge, cultural life, and fun! You never know what you might learn or who you might meet.
See below for the rules and events.
RULES & PROGRAM INFORMATION
Use this passport to trek your way through your liberal arts education. Attend a number of co-curricular activities in addition to your classes, get your passport stamped, and learn how the College of Liberal Arts will enhance your knowledge, cultural life, and fun! Fill the passport with stamps, you win prizes!
- Go to the Alworth Institute's website for a list of activities that qualify for a passport stamp.
- Attend the event, speaker, meeting, or activity and at the end, have your passport stamped.
- You should write comments in the space provided after each stamp. Discuss your thoughts about what you have learned, if and how your own thoughts were challenged, and describe how you feel you benefited from your attendance. Please limit your comments to 200 words.
- You must obtain the stamps and complete the three stages chronologically:
- Stage One – Regional Trekker – Four Stamps
- Stage Two – Continental Trekker – Five Stamps
- Stage Three – Global Trekker – Six Stamps