Forms (CLA and shared with other collegiate units)

Exception form for UMD Program (course additions, waivers and more) (writable if you download and open in Acrobat) - May 2021
Declare or Drop a CLA Major OR Minor

Change CLA Advisor OR Change Requirement Year for major, minor or Lib Ed Program
     Note: Music students must contact the Music Department for a separate advisor request process.

U Matter - Exit Survey

Specific Major and Minor Forms

​​​​​​​Plan for Major Declaration form (writable form)
Senior Benchmark (paper form) OR Senior Benchmark (Google form)

Admission after Dismissal form
Midterm Report form (writable form)

    Academic Advising Resources

    How to Guides

    Additional Forms

    UMD One Stop Forms

    • Academic Status
    • Admissions, Transfer, and Re-enrollment
    • Appeals and Petitions
    • Financial Aid
    • Graduation
    • Loans
    • Registration
    • Student Account
    • Student Records and Personal Information