You are here
We are available....
There are several things we in Advising would like you to know. Hopefully, these logistical updates and suggestions will help you prepare for this unprecedented time. Please read thoroughly.
If you are able to remain away from campus, please do so.
If you do not have access to the internet or reliable internet, please contact your faculty.
- Download Zoom. This is the university’s preferred platform for virtual meetings, remote collaboration, and video conferencing. Go to https://umn.zoom.us/ to download the desktop and/or mobile app.
Continue to check your UMD email regularly. There are also websites to help keep folks informed:
- UMD updates
- UMD Chancellor (communication blog - email messages to students)
- UMD ITSS resources for learning/teaching/working from home
- UMD Environmental Health & Safety Office - ergonomics for learning/working from home
- Tutoring Center and Writers' Workshop - schedule an online appointment
- FAQ: Information for students, faculty and staff
- UMN Public Health Alerts