You are here
Student Research within CLA
Effects of Bullying (The Bark) and (UMD News) - Allie Dischinger
Iron Range Speech - Trevor Winger
Dual Agency and Co-Embodiment: A Challenge to Schechter’s Model of Superordinate Agency - Joy Parker
Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) is a funding opportunity intended to support undergraduate research by supplying modest financial backing to subsidize research time and expenses. UROPs are funded twice yearly by UM central administration. Visit the UROP site for more information. CLA students should direct all questions to Dr. Jason Ford, Associate Dean, College of Liberal Arts.
Students are welcome to contact a UROP coordinator in their collegiate unit.
Archive of previous funded research: Duluth Journal of Undergraduate Research.
- Anishinaabeg Plant Issues and Contemporary Issues - Kate Hagsten
- Perceptions of Women and Gaming: Exploring Implications of Intersectionality through Quantitative Analysis of Blog Comments - Noah Petters (NEW)
- Stigma and Childhood Obesity Prevention Campaigns - Elise Viger
- Attempting to Feed America: Examining the Many Stakeholders Involved within the Food Banking System - Katie Pelzer
- Fighting to Love, How Intimate Partner Violence Affects College Students - Nile Sky Hammelman
Environment & Sustainability
- Demographic Sentiments Towards Development on Park Point - Ahnika Hesbjerg (NEW)
Hispanic Studies and Latin American Studies
- Exploring Precious Metal Mining in Peru through Film - Madison Sachs (NEW)
- A Corpus Analysis of Semantic Networks for English Prepositions - Andrew Buntrock
- Correcting Vaccine Misinformation: Overcoming Ego Defense in Vaccine Messaging - Christopher Wagner (NEW)