Communication with an Early Childhood Studies minor
Social Media Marketing Intern at Concrete Science
- Build and execute social media strategy (Facebook, Instagram, Nextdoor, blog posts, Google Ads) through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key strategies and actions
Most Memorable Experience
My most memorable experience was when the first lead came in from my work. A client saw some photos of the jobs that I had been promoting on social media and thought the work I was representing was great! She wanted what she saw on our company’s page for herself!
Has your internship influenced your career path?
This position has definitely helped me gain some insight of what the corporate world is really like. There have been some ups and downs, like any job, however it has become a great experience.