You are here
Master of Professional Studies in Multidisciplinary Research & Creativity
Is MPS for You?
- Are you a resident of our region holding a BA or BS who seeks a challenging program of study -- one that will push you to levels of excellence you've never reached before?
- Are you a professional, already established in a career or in our community, who wants to take the next step?
- Are you a recent college graduate interested in exploring your intellectual and professional options?
- Are you committed to community, family, and career? Do you need a flexible program, one that gives the ability to select on-campus community as well as online convenience?
The program requires applicants to have completed a bachelor's degree, online application with transcripts, three letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
As students assemble a degree program in discussions with their advisors, they can choose from different emphases. These emphases facilitate productive conversations between students and advisors about their degree programs.
- Your goals for graduate school.
- Why this program, its courses and its faculty and other opportunities, can help you meet those goals.
- Why you are prepared and ready for success in this program.
Check out these tips on writing a successful personal statement: https://www.d.umn.edu/career-internship-services/grad-professional-school/application-process/writing-statements